NMEA Ethernet Gateway/Multiplexer
ZNT-340/390 is basically Multiprotocol NMEA Ethernet Gateway with NMEA Multiplexer.
In addition, it support Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII and Binary data, and RS232, RS422 and RS485 serial interface. Thus it can be used for any of Serial Ethernet Gateway with Serial Multiplexer.
Also, it has IEC61162-450 capability, thus can be used for NMEA IEC61162-450 Gateway with NMEA Multiplexer too.
ZMG-390 NMEA Ethernet Gateway/Multiplexer has Clustering function and can be extended up to 32 serial in/out Multiplexer.
It is designed for high reliable and compliance to IEC61162 and NMEA-0183 international standard, the firmware is field upgradeable and will be continuously upgraded by customer requirements.
■ ZMG-340 4ch Serial Ethernet Gateway (IEC61162-450)
In addition, this ZMG-340 has NMEA IEC61162-450 Gateway capability, which is useful for connection non-networked equipment to IEC61162-450 ship network.
ZMG-340 4ch Serial NMEA Ethernet Gateway
(NMEA IEC61162-450 Gateway)
90 x 138 x 42 mm / 0.5kgs
1) NMEA-Ethernet Gateway with Multiplexer (UDP Unicast, Multicast and Broad cast)
2) Serial-Ethernet Gateway with Multiplexer (Modbus-ASCII, Modbus-RTU and Binary Data, RS232 RS422 RS485 signal)
3) Serial Switch (Serial-Serial routing, Conversion of Baud rate, Data length, Parity and Stop bit)
4) Very high speed Tx and Rx (Up to 230,400bps for all Tx/Rx)
2. ZMG-340pro (Professional)
1) NMEA-IEC61162-450 Gateway with Multiplexer (LWE: Light Weight Ethernet)
2) CAN-Ethernet Gateway.
3) Serial-CAN Gateway
2. Serial Ports
|1) Serial Ports||– Each Serial port is selected as Tx or Rx by internal jumper.
– Max 4 Rx channels, Galvanic isolation (NMEA-0183, RS-422, RS-232, TTL and Current-Loop signals acceptable)
– Max 4 Tx channels, RS-422 Output (NMEA-0183)
– 2 RS-485 bidirectional channels
|Protocol||– NMEA-0183/HS (IEC61162-1/2), Modbus-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Binary Data|
|Protection||– A Protection against Over voltage input (up to 36V)|
|Baud Rate||– 1,200bps ~ 230,400bps by each port (9 Steps)|
3. CAN (Pro only)
|Protocol||– CAN 2.0B (NMEA-2000/IEC61162-3, SAE J1939, other CAN-based Systems)
– Raw data (Does not decode PGN’s and transport the CAN frames, it can be handled and decoded by receiving device)
– Galvanic isolation
|Speed||– 100kbps, 125kbps, 250kbps, 500kbps, 1Mbps.|
|Protocol||– TCP/IP UDP Unicast and Multicast.
– IEC61162-450 Light Weight Ethernet Protocol. (Pro only)
– TCP/IP TCP and HTTP for System configuration.
|Serial Port||– Baud rate, Data Length, Parity bit and Stop bit by each channel.|
|Network||– Source and Destination IP address and UDP Port, Single/Multi UDP Mode|
|Routing||– Between Serial, CAN and Ethernet (UDP) by each Channel|
6. General Specifications
|1) Display and Monitor|
|Monitor||– Success packet and Error packet counter through dedicated UDP port|
|LED||– Operation status (Power, Input data)|
|2) Input Power|
|Voltage||– DC 12/24V (10~32V), Approximately 300mA at 12V|
|Fuse||– Electric Fuse, No Replacement Required|
|3) Physical Specifications|
|Dimension||– 90 x 138 x 42mm (Including Terminal blocks)|
|NTP Server||– Network Time Protocol Server|
– In case of any other specifications, please contact us.
– This specifications may be changed without any notifications.
– If you advise good idea or improvement for our products, we will consider it for the products.
– The best strength of our product is high reliability and it will give you the best value.